Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Settled in the Spirit

Be Inspired Intercessory Prayer and Testimony programme 25th February 2020

Topic: Settled in the Spirit

Text: Ezekiel 37:10-14

So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army. Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God : “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the Lord , when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord , have spoken it and performed it, ” says the Lord .’ ”
Ezekiel 37:10‭-‬14 NKJV

Glory be to God for another beautiful day to share the word, it's not taken for granted. Whom He called He has chosen that is what the word of God says and I give thanks to Him for calling us all into salvation and choosing us individually. I pray that His word will be receptive in our hearts beyond our imagination in Jesus name

We most likely must have heard about the saying spiritual controls the physical, many might wonder what does it mean, while some think How possible is that and some might have full understanding through the help and direction of the Holy Spirit.

The Topic says settled in the spirit. The spirit or spiritual realm is something you cannot see physically except God give you supernatural sight. I remember a myth not sure if it is or not but apparently if you take the gunk out of the eye of a dog and put it in your eyes you will begin to see strange things. Apparently dogs can see into the spiritual world and that is why they bark sporadically when they see things that ain't right. Anyway I am not advising you test it to know if it's true or false.

I do not intend to digress further, when something is said to be settled, it means finish, to return back to owner or give what is overdue.

So when something or someon is settled in the spirit, they do not have a settled confirmation of the situation or things in the spirit alone but also physically.

Going into the anchor scripture, Ezekiel 37:10-14, God told Ezekiel what the dry bones represent physically.
Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel.They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 

It is obvious here that the children of Israel was speaking physically but in the spirit realm not only was their bone dry but they were in the grave.
Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God : “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the Lord , when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord , have spoken it and performed it, ” says the Lord .’

You might wonder how did the children of Israel know what was happening like I mentioned earlier the spiritual controls the physical. The bones were dry forgotten and heap of rubbish left to decay further, but they weren't just bones of the lost and gone they were of people still living and not only was it spiritually dry their physical life was manifesting the effect of the spiritual.

But when they cried unto the Lord, He revealed further that He will bring them out of the grave and release His spirit upon them.

There is an impact that must come from the spiritual realm in order to receive a physical settlement. Many have dwelt so much in same state because spiritually they are tied to a spot. They occasionally have revelation of thesame place which they are unsure how they got there but today God is saying to you, I will settle you spiritually, not only that physically you will attest to the manifestation.

Many get visits in their sleep and the visit are never pleasant, either get beatings or get some unpleasant treatment they wake up and call a bluff of it because they have no understanding but today marks the end of such thing.

Do you know because the enemy of your souls knows well how powerful your tongue can be to rebuke things you are not meant to go through, when you go through such spiritual situation there is always a form of doubt that it's not true but I want to encourage you henceforth take your life important when such thing happen rise up and decree your freedom from such physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Many are fast into debt, because spiritually they are saving in a basket filled with holes, they notice physically their finance is having a downturn, it's high time you claim what is yours back and seal off every basket of waste and devourer over your finance in Jesus name

Never allow anyone to speak into your destiny spiritually and wake up seeing as a joke, you are empowered to overcome either physically or spiritually.

God has given and released His spirit upon you, guess what!😄 not only can you fight it off spiritually but you are a winner. So learn to use the name of Jesus in every realm of your life. Don't just call Jesus to exclaim at remarks but use His name for the right purpose.

You might be wondering but I have been in Christ for so long and I still have this inclination or feelings of some spiritual battles that needs to be settled, remember when Jacob wrestled with God in Genesis 33:22-31 it was a battle but Jacob had been a supplanter all his life but he insisted he wasn't letting go of the angel/God until He bless him. In verse 28 His encounter happened his name was changed from Jacob to Israel a battle was won spiritually. The encounter birth the word Peniel which means he saw God face to face and his life was spared.

You can settle that battle spiritually if your are persistent, persevere and preserve your faith. Don't give up because it seem like it's not budging. God is changing that situation around. You know when Jacob changed to Israel the significant changes in His life began. 

It is your season now because you are settling it all spiritually and it's manifesting physically in Jesus name.

Peradventure you are yet to have that closeness or relationship with Christ all this will probably be strange and make no sense to you but it can if you can say the few prayer accepting Christ as your lord and saviour.

Lord Jesus I come to you just as I am and I release myself to you renouncing all sin and sinful way. I welcome you as my lord and saviour today and always in Jesus name.

Welcome to the kingdom of the chosen ones.

Let Us Pray

Lord thank you for the word today and the divine impact upon my life

Heavenly father here I am forgive me in anyway sin is dwelling upon me

Father henceforth in your name I overcome every spiritual battles locking my life down 

I decree freedom from every spiritual attachment that I have voluntarily or involuntarily walked into in Jesus name

I break every unwanted baggage of limitation set into my life spiritually

*Personal Prayer*

Intercede for someone now



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...