Search This Blog

Thursday 20 February 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 13:6

Song

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord
The Lord which made Heaven and earth

He said He will not suffer thy foot
Thy foot to be moved,
The Lord that keepeth thee
He will not slumber nor sleep
For the Lord is thy keeper
The Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand, Upon thy right hand

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day
Not the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul
Even forevermore

My help, my help, my help
All of my help cometh from the Lord

So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say, “T he Lord is my H elper [in time of need], I will not be afraid . W hat will man do to me ?”
Hebrews 13:6 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship you for you are my help and hope at all times

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Heavenly father thank you for daily assurance that you are my ever present help

I decree every power boasting to delay help over my life in any circumstance is totally negated

I cancel every hindrance over my life causing me to be helpless 

I decree every unwanted baggage causing my destiny to drag be terminated in Jesus name

I destroy every works of accuser of brethren concerning my life and household

I decree every stumbling block in my path of achievement be removed permanently

I decree over every watching evil eyes monitoring me or any member of my household for evil is destroyed

I decree every power posing as helper but laying traps for me or any member of my family be exposed and disgraced

I decree my victory and that of my household over every challenge that has made us feel helpless in Jesus name

I command my destiny and that of my household to encounter supernatural help henceforth in Jesus name

I decree nothing will crush my hope,help or faith in God almighty in Jesus name

I decree concerning every health challenge within my household supernatural help to deliver, be saved and permanently restored locate us all

I cancel all thoughts that wants to keep me in harms way in the presence of my adversaries in Jesus name

I decree concerning my household, family, community and nation divine help locates us each and every time in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all Impacted by it, nothing will or can stop the purpose of God for us, we are soaring higher and higher each day to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

*Commit all the situation you are waiting for divine help into the hands of God and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

*Begin to praise God in your understanding or in the holy ghost*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of God, He is my help at all times. I will never be in lack or want, the lord has delivered me, set me free and restored me. Every loss is replaced with multiple and divine abundance beyondy imagination. My help is from the Lord, He will not suffer my foot to be moved, the Lord is the shield over my life, My helper who can never fail. His word is the final concerning me no word of the enemy can stand over my destiny because God is at work concerning me each and everyday. I will never suffer any form of disgrace or shame because God is my Hope, strength, help and sustainer. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th February 2020 [Day 51]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...