Search This Blog

Saturday 22 February 2020

Prayer from Psalms 144:2

Song

You are the pillar that holds my life
You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus 
You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus
You are the pillar that holds my life


My [steadfast] lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my rescuer, My shield and He in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.
Psalms 144:2 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I exalt your name and worship your majesty for you are the king of glory

Heavenly father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord you are the pillar that holds my life never let me fall out of your covering

I decree concerning my life no weapon of enemy can stand above the plans and purpose of God

I command every negative aura circulating around my life to cease

I uproot every unwanted tree of disgrace germinating against the will of God for me

I decree I will never be put to shame because God is my backbone

I terminate every unwanted news planned from the pit of hell against my life, destiny and household in Jesus name

I decree my time to be favoured and celebrated is here and nothing can change it

I decree my victory over weariness in place of prayers in Jesus name

I cancel every doubt over my faith in God and ignite the fire of faith to burn in me daily

I decree over this nation and nations around the world that Jesus will reign in and over every soul

I decree God is my backbone I will never become obsolete or useless in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, as no one can see the end of God every plot to see our end is rendered futile in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God works exceedingly over my life and being. God is my pillar in life, my source and shield at all times. Nothing can stop me or delay me from the plans He has purposed for me. My days of testimony can never be limited, no persecution or trials can separate me from the love of God. I am blessed, favoured and delivered by the power of the Most High. The grace of God is exceedingly available in and through me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd February 2020 [Day 53]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...