Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Prayer from Psalms 138:8

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

Sometimes discouraged, but not defeated
Cast down, but not destroyed
There are times I don't understand
But I believe it's turning around for me

I've had struggles and disappointments
There are times I felt so alone
Some of my friends, they let me down
But I still believe it's turning around for me

Around for me around for me
Around for me it's turning around for me
Around for me around for me
Around for me it's turning around for me

I can see the breaking of day
God is making a way
A change is coming for me
If I stand strong and believe
There's no reason to doubt
I know He's working it out
It's turning around for me


It won't always be like this
The Lord will perfect that concerning me
Sooner or later, turn in my favor
Sooner or later, turn in my favor
It's turning around for me
It's turning around for me

The Lord will perfect that  which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord , endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.
Psalms 138:8 NKJV

Prayer

Creator of the universe I magnify and worship your majesty for being my God

Ancient of days I give you glory for an excellent day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and grace to live in your righteousness forever

Jehovah thank you for your word that is never void but fulfills purpose in and around me

I decree it's my season of change over everything that I desire change upon in my life

I decree an end has come to chains of discouragement and disfavour in my life

I decree an end to every unrest or situation denying me of my peace in Jesus name

I decree that which concerns me and my household is perfected by the lord

I decree I am not in the statistics of failures or sickness in life neither is any in my lineage

I cancel every label of promise and fail or failure at the edge of breakthrough in my life and household

I decree whatever label of unfortunate or buts attached to my destiny is broken totally

I decree my season of restoration and perfection over all loss physically or spiritually is now in Jesus name

I decree an end to endless tears of night and burdens that outweighs my joy in all aspects of life

I decree concerning(mention) there is a brand new dawn of testimonies to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree over this nation the revival of divine change from households to community to leaders of every capacity to the glory of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace to live above any form of trial is released unto us and our testimonies are perfect in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Spirit or in your own understanding decree over all that concerns you turn around for perfection in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season of change, divine turn around is my portion. There is a shift in the spiritual realm that has unleashed a divine shift in all situations that concerns me. Where impossibilities has stared at me for so long, there is a surge of possibility in and around me. Many will come to the knowledge of the Most High God through me because my story is defying all odds. I am an extraordinary benefactor of divine arrangements and happenings. No longer will I be referred to by the buts that hung over my life for too long. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th February 2020 [Day 56]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...