Search This Blog

Friday 28 February 2020

Prayer from Romans 8:14

Song by Michael W. Smith

This is the air I breathe
This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me
This is my daily bread
this is my daily bread
your very word spoken to me

And I'm, I'm desperate for you
And I'm, I'm lost without you
And I'm desperate for you
And I'm, I'm lost without you.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 8:14 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and worship you

Lord thank you for the privilege to witness another wonderful day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin

Ancient of days you are holy and able thank you for the release of your spirit inside of me

Father increase in my life the understanding and willingness to always want to be in your presence

Holy spirit fill me afresh and pour out yourself over all that I do in life

Mighty man in battle erase from my life every spirit of heaviness and doubt in Jesus name

Lord by your word you created all that exists, speak into my life this day and bring to life all that needs to be alive in me

I cancel every dominion of monitoring spirit against the will of God in my life and household in Jesus name

I uproot all unpleasant germination over my lineage causing any form of unrest in Jesus name

I decree my destiny and purpose moves from glory to glory henceforth

I decree I will never be disadvantaged the purpose of God is manifesting in my life

*Intercede for your nation and nations around the world*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, fresh anointing from above to excel and fulfill purpose of creation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the Most High King is alive and working in me. He directs my function and ability. He has uprooted from my life all unwanted issues in my life. I carry a new and fresh ability of Christ daily so I can never fail. The covenant keeping God is doing exceedingly abundantly above all I can ask or think of. He has made way for me where there seem to be no way. His grace works mightily for me and in me. I am blessed beyond description and favoured in all areas because God is alive in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th February 2020 [Day 59]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...