Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Prayer from Deuteronomy 8:18

Song by Jason Nelson

We will lift our voices unto the Lord
We will sing in one accord
We will stand in victory
The highest praise to him we sing

Our hands we raise
All of our days
And we will sing a hallelujah praise
Yes, we will sing a hallelujah praise

Holy, holy, holy
To the lamb that was slain
We will give the glory to
The name above all names

Our hands we raise
All of our days
And we will sing a hallelujah praise
Yes, we will sing...

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah praise
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah praise
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah praise
Hallelujah, lift your voice and sing a hallelujah praise

“And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it  is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it  is this day.
Deuteronomy 8:18 NKJV


Prayer

Almighty God my refuge and strength I magnify your name and exalt your majesty

Lord eternal I give all praise and glory to you for you are the great and mighty King

Jehovah thank you for this awesome dawn and privilege to be alive giving praise to you alone

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for dismantling all erected problems from the kingdom of darkness over my life

Father thank you for continuing to be my strength even when I have taken your presence for granted

Abba thank you for the strength to get wealth and to live in divine health for the rest of my life

Father thank you for exposing the plans and desires of the adversaries concerning my household and I and for destroying the effect upon us permanently

Lord thank you for cancelling the manifestation of any evil revelations or dreams had about me or I had about someone else or anyone around me

Holy spirit lead me always, take control concerning that which has to do with my life always 

I decree I will not bury my young no matter the circumstances in Jesus name

I decree my children are arrows in the hands of the Most High God and they will never be subject in the hand of the enemy

I decree my praise will not turn around to be cry of pain

I decree I will sing a new song consistently and it will be filled with hallelujah and glory to the name of God

I decree every power delaying my wealth spiritually or physically is dismantled in Jesus name

I decree no sickness will limit the strength and power that God has released inside of me

I decree I will not live my life in frustration, I live above pain and sorrow of any kind in Jesus name

I decree ignorance will not get the best of my life because henceforth I operate in divine wisdom in Jesus name

I decree grace works mightily concerning me therefore I will never be disgraced in any area of life in Jesus name

I decree I and all that is in and around me will never fall prey of any perpetrated incident or accident from the pit of hell in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will not gather to mourn or be mourned, we have started this year well, we will finish strong and fulfilled in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for your family and all that concerns you that only shouts of hallelujah is permitted to come from your abode*

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with hallelujah praise nothing will replace my songs of joy with lamentations of pain and disgrace. The one whom I serve is my strength and He gives me power to get wealth. So my life is filled with abundance because my source is the Great I Am. He has lifted me out of the dunghill of shame, disgrace, sorrow and pain into the pinnacle of greatness made for royal priesthoods like me. I am blessed and highly favoured always in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th February 2020 [Day 35]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...