Search This Blog

Sunday 9 February 2020

Prayer from Psalms 150:1

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Holiness, holiness is what I long for
Holiness is what I need
Holiness, holiness is what You
want from me

Holiness, holiness is what I long for
Holiness is what I need
Holiness, holiness is what You
want from me

So, take my heart and form it
Take my mind and transform it
Take my will and conform it
To Yours, to Yours, oh, Lord

Faithfulness, faithfulness is what I
long for
Faithfulness is what I need
Faithfulness, faithfulness is what
You want from me


Praise the Lord ! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Psalms 150:1 NKJV

Prayer

Everlasting king the only wise and true God I worship you

Abba father I exalt your majesty over my life and existence

Lord thank you for this marvelous day and grace to be among the living

Holy Spirit divine have your way in me let my life always burst out in praise

Jehovah let me always live in your righteousness and never get enticed by sin and its nature

I decree my life and household will always have cause to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living

I decree no heaviness will have a place inside me or anything that concerns me

I decree the joy of the lord is my strength always

I decree my eyes will see, I will hear and my mouth will declare the amazing things God has settled concerning me

I decree weariness will never be my portion in Jesus name

I cancel every power of delay working over my life known or unknown 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, sounds of abundance and it's manifestation is our portion in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God fills my being daily because my body is His temple. My life is filled with sounds of joy, abundance and grace. My destiny is hidden in His glory so it can never be truncated by works or workers of darkness. I am filled with divine light, blessed on every side. Favour is mine, grace is mine. I live a life of testimony, nothing is impossible for me, everywhere I go the Lord has gone ahead and settled all things for me. I am highly blessed and favoured glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th February 2020 [Day 40]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...