Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 4:2

Hymn

“Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.


  “Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!


Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.


Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

For indeed we have had the good news [of salvation] preached to us, just as the Israelites also [when the good news of the promised land came to them]; but the message they heard did not benefit them, because it was not united with faith [in God] by those who heard.
Hebrews 4:2 AMP

Prayer

Lord Jehovah thank you for the priviledge of another day and grace to be a partaker

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks against judgement

Jehovah I honour you for your word sent to me each and everyday, you are worthy lord

Lord henceforth remove ever hardness from my heart that hinders the penetrations of your truth in me

Glorious father let my faith be active always and never stay dormant or unproductive in Jesus name

Jehovah cleanse my heart of any form of doubt that limits the actualisation of purpose in me

Jehovah enable me in all aspect to benefit from the truth of living a life of faith

I decree henceforth my life is a life of worship not worry in Jesus name

I decree nothing will stop me from entering into the promises of God for me

I decree henceforth no delay will limit the answers to my prayer and my testimony in Jesus name

I decree every power of sorcerers against my glory is permanently negated in Jesus name

I decree the joy of God works in me and elevates me to the height of purpose fulfillment in Jesus name

I cancel every stash of doubt in my life and lineage limiting the manifestation of God's promises in us in Jesus name

I decree concerning every disease, infections or natural disasters to hear the word of God and come to an end in any part of the world they are in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, every deceit from the pit of hell to steal our joy will never see the light of day in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation and all nations of the world*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live above doubt and deceit, I live above failure and disgrace. I live above discouragement and sorrow. My life is filled with faith and blessings, I am a success in all areas. I conquer all challenges in Jesus name because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am an embodiment of supernatural grace therefore I function daily in the supernatural. I call the things that were not as though they were because there is power in my tongue. My voice is filled with supernatural power of God, so no power or forces can keep me silent because my authority is divine. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th February 2020 [Day 43]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...