Search This Blog

Friday 7 February 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 49:16

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So you came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So you cleaned me up inside
You thought I was to die for
So you sacrificed your life

So I could be free
So I could be whole
So I could tell everyone I know


Hallelujah
Glory to God who changed my life
And I will praise you
I'll worship you
I'll give you glory
Because I am
Because I am
And you can tell everyone I know

See, I have inscribed you on the palms of  My  hands; Your walls are continually before Me.
Isaiah 49:16 NKJV

Prayer

Father lord I magnify your name and worship your majesty for you are my saviour and God

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and privilege to be among the living

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and your blood shed for me on Calvary

Ancient of days have your way this day take preeminence over all that I will do

Eternal rock of ages exalt yourself above and in my situation and never let me lose grip of who you are to me always

Holy spirit divine direct my path this day take me from where I am to where you want me 

Father never let me renounce my faith in you regardless of the challenges that might come my way

I decree God has settled that which concerns me and all I have been waiting for manifests with testimony

I decree days of murmuring and lamentations are over in my life

I decree I live a life if favour and God's precious blessings by henceforth

I decree I will not suffer loss physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree my favour and success is forever at the height God has purposes for me

I decree henceforth the wholeness in my life through Christ will bring souls to eternal life

I decree my destiny is guided and guarded by the outstretched arms of God

I decree nothing is impossible for me in life, God has made it all possible

I decree over this nation grace works in the economy and lives of all that resude here

I decree no evil will befall me or any member of my household

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, success is ours, an end has come to failure in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Intercede for your nation and souls*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of God is in my life because I am inscribed in His palm. The favour of God is upon me and all that I do always. Grace envelopes my race in life and nothing will stop me. I carry in me power that tramples diseases and any kind of Challenge because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am overflowing with the Holy spirit therefore my spirit can not be subjected to ruling power of the enemy of my soul. I am a Victor always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th February 2020 [Day 38]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...