Search This Blog

Sunday 12 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 96:1-3

Song by Jason Nelson

There's an ever ending worship to our God
An ever ending praise to the Father above
So we lift to you the sacrifice, we offer you our very llives

Our praise and our worship will never end,
our praise and our worship will never end
Oooh oooh
Our worship will never end

oh eternal one
Alpha and Omega
You're First and last
Begining and the end
let this offering
Be a sweet smelling savor
Our praise and our worship will never end 

Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord , all the earth. Sing to the Lord , bless His name; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.
Psalms 96:1‭-‬3 NKJV


Prayer

King of kings I magnify your name and worship you for who you are to me

Alpha and Omega thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for your love and mercy upon my life 

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Jehovah you are mighty in all your ways continue to show your mighty hands in my life 

Lord my God let your praise in me increase each and everyday of my life, beyond my human comprehension 

Lord thank you for giving me victory over discouragement and many who bring it into my life

Lord thank you for keeping me focused on my higher calling in Christ Jesus

Holy Spirit continue to have your way in me, exalt yourself in all that I do each day of my life

Abba thank you for settling all long term battles that has caused my mind to suffer pain in any aspect

I decree into this day and the rest of my life, I will not live in shame and lack of any kind in Jesus name

Father concerning your child used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let unending worship to you burst out of our lives henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The king of kings tabernacles inside my life. My destiny is filled with eternal joy, glory, grace and blessings. My days are filled with His light and my path is perfected by Messiah. I am a success each and everyday. I move high above all obstacles and obstructions because Alpha and Omega is ahead of me. I am filled with joy and divine strength daily and I rise with courage each day. Nothing can stop me because Christ is in control of my life, glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th January 2020 [Day 12]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...