Search This Blog

Thursday 16 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 121:4-8

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
in heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You


It all belongs to You
All power belongs to You
in heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.  The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.  The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.  The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Psalms 121:4‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty for being so kind and good to me

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your love mercy and forgiveness of sin

Father thank you for revealing to me and destroying the plans of adversaries concerning me and my household

Lord all power belongs to you, render useless every power contending against your will in my life

I decree I and my household walk and function in divine will of God

I decree every power tackling my glory and wanting me to be shamed is totally exposed and rendered useless

I decree every planned robbery harmed or not in and around me will never see the light of day

I destroy every spiritual destiny snatcher lurking around my destiny and household in Jesus name

I decree I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I cancel every evil deposit of fear sown knowingly or unknowingly into my life in Jesus name

I uproot whatever wants to cause discouragement for me in my pursuit of fulfilling purpose in life 

I decree I will not die before my glory shine neither will my glory wane before it shines in Jesus name

I decree every paid assassin either physically or spiritually will not have final say over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the protection of God almighty overflows over our life and household in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord guides me and protect me each and everyday. He is my shield and buckler, my ever present help. He who watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. He is my keeper, He is my hope, He is my shade, He is my life and my father. The power of God works in me and I am set free from all forms of confinement physically, spiritually, maritally, financially and other aspects of life. The glory of God is risen inside of me each and everyday, I am blessed, I am favoured, I am operating daily in divine ability because God is at work in and through me. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 16th January 2020 [Day 16]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...