Search This Blog

Sunday 19 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 22:4

Song by Tasha Cobbs Leonard

Lord if I
Find favor in Your sight
Lord please
Hear my heart's cry

I'm desperately waiting
To be where You are.
I'll cross the hottest desert
I'll travel near or far

For Your glory
I will do anything
Just to see You
To behold You as my King


Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
Psalms 22:4 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and appreciate you for being my king

Elohim thank you for your love and favour that surrounds me like shield 

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that gives me divine knowledge and approach to life always

Father thank you for as I call on you, you answer me and give me testimonies to all my prayer

Jehovah remove from my life every source of unbelief that is in any aspect of my life

Holy spirit let your favour upon me sought me out for greater glory, blessings and favour in all areas

Father terminate every decision that wil cost me my happiness against your will and purpose for me in Jesus name

Holy spirit eliminate every disastrous association lurking around my household and I physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord attend to my prayer let my request meet divine attention and let my time to testify be now in Jesus name

Jehovah let every determination to please you always in my life be ignited daily by the fire of the Holy spirit in Jesus

I decree the glory of my latter days is greater than the former and this is the lord's doing in my life and it is marvellous in the sight of all men

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, that which the lord has purpose for our lives no one will negate it on Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you spirit of the living God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The blessing of the lord is falling daily upon my life, my harvest time is here. Nothing will steal me away from my harvest because the Lord who began a good work in me will complete it. The ancient of days has destroyed all unwanted negative dream and decrees sent or said into my destiny. I overcome everyday, all things work together for my good in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th January 2020 [Day 19]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...