Search This Blog

Sunday 5 January 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 40:31

Song By Donnie McClurkin

Oh, search me, Lord
Search me, Lord

Shine the light from heaven on my soul
If You find anything that shouldn't be
Take it out and strengthen me
'Cause I wanna be right, I wanna be saved
And I wanna be whole

While I'm down here praying
Lord, search my heart
While I'm down here praying
Lord, search my heart

While I'm down here praying
Lord, search my heart
Because You know
Whether I'm right or wrong

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.
Isaiah 40:31 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify and worship your wonderful name for being my God

Lord thank you for being my divine rescue and refuge at all time you deserve all the praise

Jehovah thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living I give all praise to you alone

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of all sin and for the salvation of my soul

Ancient of days thank you for your word that constantly gives me direction and shed light on my path

Lord thank you for the strength released into me and for taking off every veil of weakness from my life

Lord thank you for the understanding of knowing you better each and everyday you alone deserves all my praise

Father this day visit my life with your divine power and cause me to experience your hand at work in me

Lord eternal as I have started this year with praise never let my praise cease remove every hand or power that wants to tamper with my praise in Jesus name

Everlasting king give me victory over all that seem impossible in my life at the moment in Jesus

Lord let all shame attached to any aspect of my generation be negated permanently henceforth in Jesus name

Father increase your capacity inside of me and all that I do beyond human comprehension in Jesus name

Lord order my step and make all that has been ruled imperfect in my ways perfect henceforth in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine fill the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it afresh and let us enjoy your presence everyday of our lives in Jesus name

*Pray for Australia and every country that is currently facing natural or man-made disaster that God will put an end to it and restore the land in Jesus name*

*Pray for your nation the leaders in every capacity ask for increase in the fear of God in them in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this word. The word of God is my safe tower, My haven is built on the solid rock of Christ. He has renewed my strength and delivered me from all noisome pestilence. The king of kings is reigning and moving over my destiny each and everyday. He has put an end to every loss no matter what the cause is. God is in control of my destiny, He is causing my life to rise to pinnacle of divine ability and encounter. I am safe and blessed each and everyday, I move from glory to glory and grace to grace. My life is a testimony nothing can stop my joy because the joy of the Lord is my strength. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th January 2020 [Day 5]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...