Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Prayer from Phillipians 3:9

Song by Michael W. Smith

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath

I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, lord, for the thing I've made it
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

It's all about you, It's all about you
It's all about you, It's all about you
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Philippians 3:9 KJV


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and give all praise due to you alone

Jehovah have your way in my life henceforth let my living bring glory to you

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for making me your righteousness and not letting me dwell in my ability alone

Lord thank you for supernatural ability to rule and reign above sin and flesh that is deposited in my life

I decree henceforth my life will always cause the glory of God to shine 

I decree no discouragement will replace the plans or purpose of God for me

I cancel all activities of the kingdom of darkness working to stop the plan of God in any aspect of my life

I decree my life will not experience any form of weariness spiritually or physically that will jeopardize the plan of God

I decree my destiny and that of my household will never be truncated knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

I decree into this day and everyday of my life Jesus will be lifted high and higher in Jesus name

I cancel every negative dream, revelation or pronunciations that wants to becloud my faith in Jesus name

I release all that I am totally to Messiah and henceforth I walk and function in divine freedom

I decree nothing will replace my joy with sorrow or my blessing with poverty or lack 

I decree no fear can stand in my life because my life is hidden in Christ Jesus 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the unfailing power of God rests and abides on us in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation for divine peace , direction and plans of God to manifest*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lots of the wicked will never rest upon my life. The grace of the Most High sets me apart in all areas. I am set above all principalities and powers of darkness. My strength is daily filled with the joy of God. No more weakness in the place of prayer, I will never pray amiss. My waiting period will never be a waste because God has preordained it for me, to enjoy His wonderful works. My life is about Christ, bringing to fulfillment His purpose on earth and nothing will stop me from achieving that which I am called and placed on earth for in Jesus mighty name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 14th January 2020 [Day 14]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...