Search This Blog

Friday 17 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 113:3

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven;
to his feet thy tribute bring;
ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
evermore his praises sing:
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King.

Praise him for his grace and favor
to our fathers in distress;
praise him still the same for ever,
slow to chide and swift to bless:
Alleluia, alleluia!
Glorious in his faithfulness.

Father-like, he tends and spares us;
well our feeble frame he knows;
in his hand he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows.

Angels, help us to adore him;
ye behold him face to face;
sun and moon, bow down before him,
dwellers all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace.


From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised. Psalms 113:3 KJV

Praise

Almighty God you are my saviour and my strong tower I worship you

Jehovah I magnify your name and give you all praise and glory due to you alone accept it all in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for your unending grace and mercy showered upon me each day and forgiveness of sin

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace to be among the living you are worthy 

Lord thank you for renewing my mind through the meditation and understanding of your word may your name alone be praised

Father thank you for removing every source of disgrace from my destiny and for renewing my strength in you

Lord thank you for giving me joy like a river and giving me unchangable testimonies 

Father thank you for this day favour surrounds me like a shield and wherever I appear your love will speak for me

Father thank you for making me triumph over all challenges that keeps me disturbed in any aspect of life

Holy spirit thank you for blessing me beyond my imagination and for taking me higher beyond the plans of the adversaries

Lord thank you for increasing me in all areas I have prayed and waited for increased

Lord thank you for making me a benefactor of your divine blessings even when the world wrote me off

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for your unimaginable open doors and showers of blessings overflowing in and through us henceforth

*Begin to thank God in advance over all personal prayers*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am His chosen vessel, a royal priesthood, a peculiar person, filled with divine ability. Nothing is impossible for me because I carry the ability and power to make all things possible according to the will of God and to the glory of His name. My life is a temple of unending testimonies because God has smiled on me. He has given me reasons to continuously give Him praise and thanks. Nothing will change or overwrite my blessings because it is hidden in the most High. I am free from fear, from failure, disappointment, shame and anything that keeps my mind troubled because Jesus works in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th January 2020 [Day 17]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...