Search This Blog

Monday 27 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 9:14

Song by Don Moen

Hear our prayer
We are Your children
And we've gathered here today, bless me
We're gathered here to pray

Hear our cry
Lord, we need Your mercy
And we need Your grace today, yes, we do
Hear us as we pray

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Our Father, hear us from Heaven
Forgive our sins we pray


Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable and pleasing in Your sight, O Lord , my [firm, immovable] rock and my Redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship you for being my king and saviour

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace given to me to partake of it

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that daily uplifts and directs my path you deserve all my praise

Father here I am, I call on you in faith and I believe my call will manifest with testimonies

Lord in all that I do this week let your favour overshadow me and surround me like a shield in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine erase every attributes of sickness and failure in my life henceforth in Jeuss name

Glorious one cancel every accidents physically or spiritually that has been planned for me or anyone around me in Jesus name

I decree into this week I will account for success and greatness in all my expectations 

I decree I will not encounter any limitations because Christ has gone ahead of me

I cancel every  unwanted news that might be hanging in darkness in and around me

I decree whatever I lay my hands on prospers nothing limits or stops my prosperity physically or spiritually

I decree the promises of God concerning my household and I is coming to manifestation

Lord over every nation put an end to the spread of coronavirus, heal as any affected, and bring solution to every case in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, there will be no cause for weeping or gnashing of teeth in our lives and household in Jesus mighty name

*Commit your week into the hands of God praise Him ahead of all your plans*

*Pray in the holy spirit if you can or as the lord enables you over your nation*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God rest inside my soul, the spirit of the Most High God lives in me. I am a child of God, born free to do greater works in life. Nothing is imperfect in me, I am as perfect as my father in heaven is. Therefore my life can not habour shame, hatred, disgrace, sickness, failure, carnal desires or perishable thoughts. My body is the temple of God, so I daily portray the power of the one that resides inside of me. I am a conqueror, a success, I am chosen for such a time as this. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th January 2020 [Day 27]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...