Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Prayer from Genesis 1:27

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
We're joined with the Angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God


So let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.
Genesis 1:27 AMP


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship, honour and adore you for being my God

I thank you father for the privilege to be alive and among the living this day

Heavenly father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy upon my life each day

Glorious God you alone deserve my praise let my life be daily filled with your praise

Father by your might let my life continually be your sanctuary till I see you in glory

I decree as Jesus is so am I in this world so I function daily in divine authority in Jesus name

I decree my life is an evidence of the true and living God

I decree my destiny is rejuvenated by the spirit of God each and everyday

I decree my life cannot abhor anything the body of Christ doesn't abhor in Jesus name

I decree every battle that rise or not in my life I have victory over in Jesus name

I decree sickness death diseases and power of hell has no stand in my life because I am a temple of God

I decree failure cannot stand in my life because it's God's sanctuary in Jesus name

I decree my heart is filled with joy no sadness can stay inside of me

I decree my destiny is secured by the word of God so it can never be negated by known or unknown power in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will live to fulfill purpose of our creation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for creating me in your image and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the image of God, made in His fairness and filled with His might. I carry the authority of the Most High inside of me therefore I am untouchable to the devices of the enemy. I have God given courage in me so I am not subjected to any form of discouragement. My life is filled with praise, no weapon formed against me can prosper and all tongues that rise against me is condemned. I have divine courage and I soar in divine ability always in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th January 2020 [Day 8]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...