Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 137:5-6

Song by Sinach

I worship You
You're the lamb upon the throne
I worship You
You're the ruler of my heart
I worship You
For You deserve all glory
And I express my love
I express my love for You
And I express my love
I express my love for You


I worship You
You deserve the glory
I worship You
The ruler of my life
I worship You
The lion of Judah
I express my love
I express my love for You
I express my love
I express my love for You

If I forget you, O Jerusalem, Let my right hand forget [her skill with the harp].  Let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth If I do not remember you, If I do not prefer Jerusalem Above my chief joy.
Psalms 137:5‭-‬6 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal you are the ruler above all I worship and exalt your majesty

Ancient of days I glorify you and give you all worship accept it all

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living 

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for privilege to dwell in your righteousness and not be controlled by sin

Father let my life show evidence that you have not forsaken me, give me testimony over my long awaited heart desires

I decree my life will always be a place of blessing beyond the imagination of man

I decree all power tampering with my joy are totally negated in Jesus name

I cancel every negative dream causing confusion over my joy in life be destroyed in Jesus name

I decree that which the lord has said concerning me nothing will change or reverse it against the will of God

I decree my song of joy will never turn to song of sorrow in Jesus name

I command every activity and element of this day to work in my favour, I will not end up at the wrong place in Jesus name

I decree weariness will not have the final say over my prayer life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the love of God will speak for us where we can appear and where we can't in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of worship, a life of grace, my life is dominated by grace. I am a success and a testimony in all areas of life. My journey in life can never be truncated by any unwanted forces. Jesus is alive inside of me, He leads me and guides me always. My joy is overflowing and I have abundance in all aspects of life. I do not live a life of shame or disgrace, my confidence is in the one who began a good work in me, He has perfected it all and I am joyful with His power at work inside of me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th January 2020 [Day 28]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...