Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 64:21

Hymn

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come

Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I’m happy,
I sing because I’m free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.

“Let not your heart be troubled,” His tender word I hear,
And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I’m happy,
I sing because I’m free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.



And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
Isaiah 65:21 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and exalt your majesty

King of glory I bless your name and thank you for the privilege to witness another glorious day

Holy spirit thank you for your daily visitation and touch in my life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

I decree no discouragement has a place in my life henceforth

I cancel every thought of loss dominating my heart and destiny in Jesus name

I decree my labour will never be a waste in any aspect of life

I cancel every decree placed on my generation to negate our purpose and destiny in Jesus name

I decree that which has been the plan of God for me will come to fruition in Jesus name

I decree my destiny aligns with the purpose of Messiah for me in Jesus name

I decree my lines and path in life are fruitful and blessed beyond measures in Jesus name

I decree my joy will never be substituted for sorrow and pain in Jesus name

I decree my plans and goals will be achieved I will not die before the manifestation in Jesus name

I decree I am outstanding in all that I engage in henceforth 

I decree daily the word of God works and directs my life in Jesus name

I decree my life will never be idle place to inhabit the enemy of my soul in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the glory of God will constantly shine in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is abundant inside of me, the word of God is my manual in life. I carry the light of perfection in me each and everyday. I will not labour for loss or for others to eat. My destiny cannot be truncated either physically or spiritually. My days on earth are ordered by the king of kings. This season I receive double blessings for all troubles, garment of praise to replace mourning and the fruit of the spirit increase daily inside of me. I am a brand new man in Christ living an intentional life filled with power of divinity to fullfil destiny. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st January 2020 [Day 21]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...