Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Prayer from 1 Samuel 2:1,21

Song by Martha Munizzi

There is a sweet anointing in this sanctuary
There is a stillness in the atmosphere;
Come and lay down the burdens you have carried
For in the sanctuary, God is here


He is here, He is here to break the yoke
And lift the heavy burden
He is here, He is here to heal the hopeless heart
And bless the broken
Oh come and lay down
The burdens you have carried
For in this sanctuary, God is here


Hannah prayed: I’m bursting with God -news! I’m walking on air. I’m laughing at my rivals. I’m dancing my salvation. God was most especially kind to Hannah. She had three more sons and two daughters! The boy Samuel stayed at the sanctuary and grew up with God .
1 Samuel 2:1‭, ‬21 MSG


Prayer

Holy one I worship your name and magnify you for being my God

King of kings I thank you for this glorious day and privilege to be among the living

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and grace to exist and enjoy your righteousness

Lord take control of all that I will do this day and everyday of my life

Lord as I call you this day let my prayers receive answers in Jesus mighty name

Eternal father eleminate every buts hanging consistently over my destiny

Lord heal all the wound that has muted me from being filled with praise in Jesus name

Lord crown my waiting on you, prayer and fasting with divine speed and answers to all my desire

I decree henceforth every barrier and obstacles hindering my testimony is removed totally in Jesus nam

I decree this day and henceforth I will experience a divine change in my circumstances that will cause me to sing praises forever

I decree whatever I have almost ruled myself off on due to how long I have waited for it will manifest speedily to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree I am free from generational stagnation resting and living as parasite upon my destiny and household in Jesus name

I decree my heaven can never be shut, it is opened and there is an overflow of divine blessings in all aspect of my life

I decree into the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no more waiting without answer, we will testify over all our heart desires

*Begin to decree concerning your heart desires that you will not be found wanting when it manifest to the glory of God*

*Intercede on behalf of your family that every but will be gotten rid of and there will be divine testimony*

*Pray for your community, nation and other nations of the world for God's hand to move all calamities off in Jesus name*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the Lord is present in my life, He guides my utterance and thoughts. He leads me through life, gives me victory even when life has subjected me to be a victim. The lord has risen concerning my petition and I will no longer suffer or tarry in the place of prayer without answer because this is my season of unending testimonies. The glory of the latter is greater than the former, my life is experiencing a new beginning glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 15th January 2020 [Day 15]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...