Search This Blog

Monday 6 January 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 55:3

Hymn

Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
Why should my heart feel lonely
And long for heaven and home
When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches over me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me


I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me 
(He watches me)
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches
I know He watches
I know He watches me

Incline your ear [to listen] and come to Me; Hear, so that your soul may live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you,  According to the faithful mercies [promised and] shown to David.
Isaiah 55:3 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify and glorify your majesty for you are a great God

King of kings thank you for this blessed dawn and grace to be Long the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Father I come to you this day and I release all that I am and I want into you have your way

Holy spirit teach me and directe in all that I do in Jesus name

Father remove from my mouth all negative utterance of discouragement in Jesus name

Jehovah fill my spirit man with divine courage that accelerates excellence in all that I do

Mighty father enable my being to always settle for that which aligns with your purpose in my life

Jehovah uproot every seed of shame and sorrow that has creeped into my life in anyway

Holy spirit ignite my life with your presence each day and never let me burn on lustful desires in Jesus name

Father today and always let me have victory beyond any capacity of man in Jesus mighty name

Holy spirit direct my life in a way that nothing can stop me from fulfilling my purpose of creation in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your everlasting covenant concerning us manifest in Jesus name

*lord intervene in the affairs of this nation and nations around the world, cause your mercy to speak over all issues and put an end to all kind of loss*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;  Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God is in my life daily, my destiny is hidden in His purpose. I cannot succumb to discouragement because God has set my life on the height of success and perfection. Whatever has been impossible becomes possible inside of me. The grace to Excell works miraculously in and around me. The sole of my feet receives divine establishment everywhere I step on. My life is on the height of grace each day. I am filled with happiness daily and I burst out in praise in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th January 2020 [Day 6]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...