Search This Blog

Saturday 18 January 2020

Prayer from John 4:24

Song by Brianna Babinaeux

You've been searching for someone
who'll stand in the gap
And you been searching for someone
who will give you their all.

Here I am Lord, Here's my life Lord
You don't have search no further
cause I'll be the one, Yes.
I'll be the one, ohhh I'll be the one
You dont have to search no further
I'll be the one, Yes
I'll be the one, ohhh, I'll be the one

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24 KJV


Prayer

Holy spirit I worship and and adore you for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord let my life always be an haven of worship to you in Jesus name

Lord remove every heaviness that stops one from acknowledging you from my life  in Jesus name

Ancient of days erase every unbelief in the place of worship from my life

Adonai arise concerning my life and make all that's crooked straight to the glory of your name

Everlasting king turn around everything that needs to be turned around for your glory to manifest in my life henceforth

Lord let your truth dwell mightily inside of me and never let me fall short of your blessings and glory in Jesus name

Lord use me for your glory at this end time let my life bring praises to your kingdom beyond the imagination of man

Father erase every power waiting to terminate my dream and kill my heart of worship or faith in you

Lord increase the power of the Holy Spirit in me henceforth less of me and more of you, in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, arise and make your name known over our lives and all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God concerning your life and all heart desires*

*Ask for indwelling power of the Holy Spirit to increase in you for greater works*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled daily with fresh anointing through the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit. My destiny is renewed, I am saved to serve, called and set apart for such a time as this. The grace of God fills my life abundantly. I do not walk alone or decide alone because the Holy spirit directs and impacts my thought to do that which is right before the Most High king. Lines fall into pleasant places for me, I have a goodly heritage, this season I will sing and shout for joy because I am victorious through the power of Christ in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th January 2020 [Day 18]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...