Search This Blog

Thursday 30 January 2020

Prayer from Luke 5:4,6

Song by Todd Dulaney

Almighty Saviour, You never fail
You hold all power
There's never a challenge
Or a need to worry
We always win

Because You're great
And there's no one like You
You're true
And none compare to, You're great
And there's no one like You
You're never ending
Never ending, You're great

And there's no one like You
You're true
And none compare to, You're great
And there's no one like You
You're never ending, Never ending

No sickness, Is stronger than You
No power, Is greater than You
No wisdom, Is wiser than You
You're greater, You're greater


When He had finished speaking, He said to Simon [Peter], “Put out into the deep water and lower your nets for a catch [of fish].” When they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their nets were [at the point of] breaking;
Luke 5:4‭, ‬6 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify and worship your name for you are great and the only true God

Jehovah thank you for the privilege of life and grace to see another day

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that keeps reminding me of your greatness

Lord henceforth let every situation that has pushed me to my breaking point become a breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord turn every labouring and toiling that has been unfruitful to be overflowing with abundance

I decree an end has come to all fruitless labour and nothing to show for it in my life and family in Jesus name

I decree every gathering set to lock me and my faith in God in dismay is totally negated

I decree my God has come through for me over(mention) I will not be put to shame in Jesus name

I decree every channel I have nearly or have given up on but God has made it a resource to bless me will fulfill its purpose in my life in Jesus name

I cancel every thoughts of failure that wants to keep me subjected to stagnation physically, spiritually, maritally, financially and all aspects of life

I decree breakthrough over every incurable disease that's causing untimely death all over the world in Jesus name

I decree my life will experience a divine encounter that will change the cause of my testimony to the glory of God 

I decree my destiny and that of my household is untouchable and will never be truncated in Jesus name

I pray concerning the coronavirus, accidents and other diseases causing and increasing fatality that the power of God will put a permanent end to them in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, whatever in our life exalting itself against God is made public ridicule of and brought to an abrupt end in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of the leaders in all capacity in your home, nation, community and the world at large*

*Begin to decree a net breaking testimony over all you have toiled endlessly for, decree your testimony and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the lord who never fail, He is my father, He is my hope, He is my sustainer, He is my defence, He is my provider, He is my shield, He is the victory giver. He is always there for me, He has no beginning or end so nothing can end His promises and manifestation of His will concerning me. He has turned around all captivity and given me divine victory over all situations. He has spoken His word concerning my life and I live henceforth in the manifestation of the word, no sickness, no failure, no pain, no lack, no sorrow, no disgrace, no disappointment, no rejection can settle in my life because I have victory that is divinely orchestrated and I will always testify in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©  30th January 2020 [Day 30]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...