Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 78:1,7

Song by Michael .W. Smith

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

To see You high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

Holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
You are holy, holy, holy
I want to see you

Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.  That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:
Psalms 78:1‭, ‬7 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and bow in total adoration to you

King of glory thank you for this marvelous day and grace to be among the living

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father open the eyes of my heart I want to see and know more of you each day I live

Lord turn the heart of this nation to you, take off every strife and hatred towards one another from our hearts in Jesus name

Father let your love reign in this nation beyond any human ability in Jesus name

Lord uphold the body of Christ, let your church stand and overcome every challenge in Jesus name

King of glory let my life always be surrounded with divine victory in all that I do

Merciful God let your mercy flow over every judgement held against my household and I by any spiritual slave master in Jesus name

I decree my light will shine nothing can stop me from shinning in Jesus name

I decree the peace of God that surpass all understanding over my life and nation henceforth

Father let me always seek my hope in you and not in mortal power or being in Jesus name

Jehovah enable me to overcome every distracting channel working tirelessly against my household and I in Jesus name

I decree henceforth the word of God directs me and all that I engage in in Jesus name

*Begin to ask for divine direction and ability in all you do*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and all impacted by it, never let your truth depart from us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy spirit for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has increased my vision through His glory and has placed His truth in my heart. My life is turned to an extraordinary channel of blessings, greatness and glory. My days are empowered by the Holy spirit, my utterance is directed divinely. I do not say what is against the will of God either to me or to any other person. The shield of God is permanent upon my life. My soul will not perish, I flourish each and everyday and I will fulfill my purpose of creation in Jesus mighty name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 22nd January 2020 [Day 22]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...