Search This Blog

Thursday 23 January 2020

Prayer from 1 Timothy 6:5

Song by Mary Mary

In the morning you'll be alright
In the morning the sun's gonna shine
In the morning no clouds in the sky
When it's dark in your life just wait for the daylight

Someone tell me what's wrong
Why my nights last so long
It's gettin' hard to believe
You can hear me

Then you give me a sign
That You heard me pray
You let me know
This dark night won't last always

Cause in the morning you'll be alright
In the morning the sun's gonna shine
In the morning no clouds in the sky
When it's dark in your life just wait for the daylight

So many ups and downs
You don't know where to start
So many nights you cried
Life was breakin' your heart

It may seem real hard
Ain't no help in sight
But don't you worry
About it tonight cause

Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
1 Timothy 6:5 KJV


Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer and safe refuge I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your love showered on me daily

Elohim thank you for your word that directs my path each day

Father give me the spirit of humility always never let me feel too big of myself neglecting your will for me

Lord transform my life with your daily word and purpose so that I will walk and function in your righteousness

Lord empty from my life every thoughts of regrets and ungratefulness resting deep inside of me

Abba father take away all guilt tampering with my thoughts in Jesus name

Holy spirit envelop me in your truth daily so that I will live to please you

Lord remove all heaviness and burdens caused by challenges of life that is weighing me down

Lord take off my life whatever want to make me weary in the place of prayers and praise to you

Jehovah cancel every evil dream of failure lurking around my destiny and household in Jesus name

Father no matter how much ups and down life throws at me let my good days outweighs any bad days

I decree I will live to see the goodness and blessings of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

I cancel every debt of weariness and discouragement resting upon my soul in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, that our greatness will not tarry in the place of darkness in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world as the lord gives you utterance*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the Most High abides in me each day and directs my life. My thoughts are filled with His word and He uplifts my soul daily. No discouragement can have a stand in my life because I am a winner, every battle that comes my way us subdued by the power of Christ in me because the battle us the Lord's. My victory shout is permanent, my joy is overflowing, my life is filled with abundance and flourishing power of God. Each and everyday of my life I am victorious and nothing can stop me. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who gives me strength. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd January 2020 [Day 23]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...