Search This Blog

Friday 24 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 48:1, 14

Song

Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna

Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna, hosanna
Oh hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna

Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised In the city of our God, In His holy mountain. For this is God, Our God forever and ever; He will be our guide Even to death.
Psalms 48:1‭, ‬14 NKJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and give all glory due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for your grace and mercy that works for me each and every day

Abba thank you for my life, forgiveness of sin and grace to live in your righteousness

Lord thank you for the privilege to be among the living this day it's not by power but by your grace

Father thank you for you unfailing love upon my life and household

Glorious one thank you for the numerous blessings you have poured out upon my life each and everyday

Lord eternal thank you for the uplifting of your word inside my life and for making it a solid foundation for me to stand on

Lord thank you for the victory over every challenge that might come my way because the battle is yours

Holy one of Israel thank you for erasing all memories of pain and disgrace that wants to steal away my joy

Lord thank you for your peace that surpass all understanding that you have released into my life

Ancient of days thank you for your eternal grace that works perfection in and through my life

Lord thank you concerning(mention) because you will complete what you began over it in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily rpayer and all impacted by it, thank you for the open heavens over our lives

*Begin to worship God and give Him thanks*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of the lord speaks expressly over my being and entire existence. The praise of God fills my mouth and mind because the lord has done marvellous things in my life. The power of God rest upon my soul and His dominion is over my life. I am a living testimony, a royal priesthood a peculiar person. God has made me untouchable for any forces or power of darkness because the living power of Christ dwells mightily inside of me. I have victory and it's my season for victory shouts nothing can stop me and nothing can withhold that which is settled by the lord in my life. Glory be to God, hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th January 2020 [Day 24]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...