Search This Blog

Friday 10 January 2020

Prayer from 1 Timothy 1:17

Song by Todd Dulaney

Almighty Saviour
You never fail
You hold all power
There's never a challenge
Or a need to worry
We always win

Because You're great
And there's no one like You
You're true
And none compare to
You're great
And there's no one like You

You're never ending
Never ending
You're great
And there's no one like You
You're true
And none compare to

No sickness, Is stronger than You
No power, Is greater than You
No wisdom, Is wiser than You
You're greater, You're greater


Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
I Timothy 1:17 NKJV


Prayer

Father you are the Lord God almighty I worship and extol your majesty

Jehovah thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and grace to live in your righteousness 

Lord thank you for being a consistent God who never fail in my life

Abba thank you for delivering me from all unwanted circumstances that becloud my life in any aspect

Father thank you for delivering me from sickness and shame that has long tagged themselves to my destiny and generation

Ancient of days, thank you for your unfailing grace that pulls me out of the dumpster of shame and regrets

Lord thank you for finally causing doors of testimonies to open unto me over all my circumstance

Lord thank you for releasing unto me new life above all troubles and delays

Lord thank you for causing my testimony to be permanent as you cause divine settlement to take place over my life

Lord thank you for establishing your truth in all that concerns me and for terminating every lies of the enemies

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, thank you for open heaven and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the almighty God who never fails, all power in heaven and on earth bows to Him because He is the greatest. He has given me victory over long term issues, He has caused all mourning to be dancing, He has made permanent His divine blessing upon me. The lord has seen me through every life challenge seen or unseen because He is able. He is doing wonders in me each and everyday. No sickness, no pain, sorrow, disgrace, disappointment is greater than my God. Therefore they have no room in my life and household in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th January 2020[Day 10]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...