Search This Blog

Saturday 25 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 39:1

Hymn

Holy, holy, holy
Lord, God Almighty
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee

Holy, holy, holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed Trinity

Holy, holy, holy
Though the darkness hide Thee
Though the eye of sinful man thy glory may not see

Only Thou art holy; there is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, in love, and purity

I said, “I will guard my ways, Lest I sin with my tongue; I will restrain my mouth with a muzzle, While the wicked are before me.”
Psalms 39:1 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty God I exalt your name and worship your majesty for you are my God

Jehovah thank you for this glorious day of blessing and privilege to be alive and partake of it

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the priviledge to live in your righteousness always

Lord thank you for your word that shields my paths and grants me divine wisdom

Holy spirit have your way in me always and manifest through me in all that I do

Lord guide my utterance, let it be filled always with divine wisdom and not just pleasing and enticing words to the ears of men

Lord eliminate every thought of unachievement that is causing me to be ungrateful in any aspect of life towards you

Jehovah you have made me a light in this word, release in me the inclination and grace to constantly shine regardless of what life throws at me in Jesus name

Holy spirit empower me to do greater works always and let my life birth success all around

I decree failure will not envelope my breakthrough and dreams in life in Jesus name

I cancel the power of sinful thoughts that wants to terminate the glory of the lord in and around me in Jesus name

I decree over this nation all endemic disease is washed out by the power in the blood of Jesus

I decree my body is the temple of the lord so not illness can have access or take dominion over my body in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of those that are sick and nations facing crisis*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the grace of God speaks over us expressly and we will never fall into any disgrace in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the lord is upon me each and everyday because my body is the temple of the Lord. I carry in me the undiluted word of God that energise and illuminates my life daily. The glory of God is daily risen upon my life, I am a success because my God never fail. Jehovah is making all things to work together for my good and lines fall in pleasant places for my sake. The truth of His word guides my life always so I will never fall prey to the mission of the enemy which is to steal, kill and destroy. I am a child of God, made in His image and blessed by Him, because He is my source. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th January 2020 [Day 25]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...