Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Prayer from John15:3

Song

Glory be to God in the highest amen
Glory be to God in the highest amen 
For His mercies endureth forever amen
For His mercies endureth forever amen

You are already clean because of the word which I have given you [the teachings which I have discussed with you].
John 15:3 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship you for your great power at work in me

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that delivers me from every judgement

Abba you are the great I am, the king of all kings continue to have your way in my life

Lord let me continue to live my life for you each and everyday of my life in Jesus name

Elohim renew my life in the way you want it to be and never let me fall prey of destruction of evil one

Jehovah eliminate from my life every unwanted force or power rising to contend with me in any aspect

Lord this day and always let your word work for me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Jehovah let my life each day bring value to every lives through the word of God embedded inside of me

Father purify my entire household with your word and fire of the holy spirit henceforth in Jesus name

Lord whatever might seem impossible or unbearable in any situation in my life as I speak and declare your word by faith let there be a turn around in Jesus name

Elohim let my days on earth be daily guided and guarded by your truth and never let me fall into the earthly enticement

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and al impacted by it, glorify your word in all circumstances we find ourselves in in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of the church and leaders that the truth of the world and eternity will saturate the body of Christ mightily in Jesus name*

*Pray for your community, nation and nations around the world that the wrath of the enemy will not overshadow us in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word is working in each day of my life. The power of God is moving in all that I do. The truth of God rest upon my life. My soul is filled daily with fresh word and insight through the scriptures. My life is blessed, my glory shines each day because God has perfected all that concerns me. The one who began a good work in me is able to complete it. I am not moved by the works or workers of darkness because Christ is at work daily in my life. My testimony is now because His word is yea and amen. I will never suffer loss,pain, death, failure or negativity either physically or spiritually in Jesus mighty name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word)© 7th January 2020 [Day 7]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...