Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2019

Prayer from Psalms 95:1-2

Song

My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like you 
All of my days, I want to praise 
The wonders of your mighty love
My comfort, my Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength 
Let every breath, all that I am 
Never cease to worship you

Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing.
Power and majesty, praise to the king.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of your name
I sing for joy at the work of your hands 
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you

My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like you 
All of my days, I want to praise 
The wonders of your mighty love
My comfort, my Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength 
Let every breath, all that I am 
Never cease to worship you

Come, let’s shout praises to God , raise the roof for the Rock who saved us! Let’s march into his presence singing praises, lifting the rafters with our hymns!

Psalm 95:1‭-‬2 MSG

Prayer

Lord almighty I thank you and give you praise for who you are to me 

Lord almighty thank you for the new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the privilege to be called your child in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me hope and faith through your word in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are my saviour I worship you for the enablement to be a partaker of your wonderful works in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God have your way in me this day and give me victory in all that I do in Jesus name

I decree my season of shouting for joy is here and now in Jesus name

I decree my joy will know no limit in all areas In Jesus name

I  decree this day my life will illuminate into all areas and no darkness will penetrate into my life in Jesus name

I decree my strength is renewed and I have power to do great exploits in Jesus name

I decree my season of breakthrough is here and now in Jesus name

I decree I am a conqueror and blessed beyond measures in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, the power of God will replace all power in us and we will never be useless vessels in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer in the holy ghost or in your understanding as the lord enables you*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strong tower and my refuge, He is my shield and the lifter up of my hands. His power is replacing my power and taking me from ordinary to extraordinary. The spirit of the lord is upon my life, moving all that needs to be moved and changing my situation into His will and purpose for me. My life is experiencing a new dimension it's is my season to rejoice and shout. The lord has settled me in all areas, all that concerns me received divine favour. I am uplifted to do great things in all areas, the glory of the latter is greater than the former. I will never live a life of frustration, I will not give up on my purpose in life. He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Praise God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th July 2019 [Day 206]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...