Search This Blog

Saturday 6 July 2019

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 14:19

Hymn

O for a thousand tongues to sing 
my great Redeemer's praise, 
the glories of my God and King, 
the triumphs of his grace! 

My gracious Master and my God, 
assist me to proclaim, 
to spread through all the earth abroad 
the honors of thy name. 

Jesus! the name that charms our fears, 
that bids our sorrows cease; 
'tis music in the sinner's ears, 
'tis life, and health, and peace. 

He breaks the power of canceled sin, 
he sets the prisoner free; 
his blood can make the foulest clean; 
his blood availed for me. 

nevertheless, in public worship I would rather say five understandable words in order to instruct others, than ten thousand words in a tongue [which others cannot understand].
1 CORINTHIANS 14:19 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/1co.14.19.AMP

Prayer

Almighty God I magnify your name and worship you for who you are

King of kings I exalt your majesty and return all glory to you alone

Ancient of days I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and forgiveness of all my sin in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your word that daily uplifts me

Father thank you for the direction received through the insight of your word in my life

Jehovah have your way this day magnify yourself in all that I do or think in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel guide my steps and let me return to you with thanks in Jesus name

Father remove from my life every spirit of ungratefulness that is hanging over my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king uproot from my life every laziness in the place of prayer and thanksgiving to you

Lord I want to have an encounter with you always let me be a beneficiary of this till I see you in glory

Lord almighty never let me become pompous and self absorbed that I will forget you remain the alpha and omega in my life in Jesus name

Lord remove every spirit of confusion affecting my life in anyway henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal let my life always bring you joy and praise no matter the circumstances I find myself in in Jesus name

Lord concerning this nation and community terminate every power that wants to steal our joy in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, remove every iota of ungratefulness that wants to taint our glory in anyway in Jesus name

*Personal Prayers*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily ; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am saved by His grace and I live through and in His word. I am a recipient of His glorious power working wonders in and through me. My life is a chapter of divine occurrence because God is always opening wonderful chapter of blessing to direct my path in life. I am happy I serve a Living God who is the Maker of the universe. All praise glory honour and power belongs to Jesus my help and saviour. I will never be ungrateful to God all I have bow and worship Jehovah always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th July 2019 [Day 187]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...