Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2019

Prayer from Psalms 118:17

Song

God is fighting for us
God is on our side
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome

We will not be shaken
We will not be moved

Jesus You are here, oh...

Carrying our burdens
Covering our shame
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome

We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

I will live, I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus name

I will not die, but live, And declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord .

PSALMS 118:17 AMP

Prayer

Almighty king I magnify your name and worship your majesty for who you are to me 

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your love and kindness that is forever sufficient for me at all times in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

King of kings your word is the light unto my feet thank you for daily shining your word in my path in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day which you have made and the joy embedded in it for me in Jesus name

Great physician thank you for your power that is released into my being and for purging out all that is against your will for me in Jesus name

Glorious father thank you for being my hope beyond my imagination and for disgracing everything that is not of you in my life

I decree I will live and not die the resurrection power is working in me in Jesus name

I decree into every situation in my life that is dormant to receive the life and spirit of Christ in Jesus name

I decree my destiny is filled with supernatural power to make exploit always in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to waste in any area of my life spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I command every power wanting to subdue my glory against the wisdom of God to be rendered useless in Jesus name

I decree I am free from all bondages and all that is against the plan of God for me in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and many impacted by it, never let our source of joy become source of sadness and pain in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is fighting for me and He is on my side. I have overcome all power and principalities of darkness with the power of the light of Christ inside of me. I will live and not die. My destiny cannot be truncated, I am created for a purpose and will fulfill the purpose of my creation. My days are filled daily with supernatural abundance and favour, my joy knows no end, I am daily revitalised by the power in the word of God. I am blessed and highly favoured. Nothing is impossible for me to do, lines fall into pleasant places for me. It is my season,it is my time, I can never be disappointed, disadvantaged or disgraced. The one who has called me out of darkness into His marvellous light is living in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th July 2019 [Day 208]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...