Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Prayer from 1 Samuel 3:10

Song by Todd Dulaney

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours

Then God came and stood before him exactly as before, calling out, “Samuel! Samuel!” Samuel answered, “Speak. I’m your servant, ready to listen.”
1 Samuel 3:10 MSG

Prayer

Alpha and omega I worship your majesty

Beginning and the end I exalt your name for who you are to me

Lord eternal have your way this day and glorify yourself in and through me

Lord almighty take control over all I will be doing and let it be glory to your name in Jesus name

My father  I have come to you just as I am visit all that concerns me this day and always in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me up and consume my life with your overflowing presence and power in Jesus name

Lord as you have chosen me never let me be a disgrace to you or the body of Christ in Jesus name

Father give me listening ears so I will be able to identify when you call me in Jesus name

Almighty king erase from me every thoughts of defeat that may want me to succumb to fate in life in Jesus name

Heavenly father open new doors for me and as I step in by faith give me  undeniable testimonies in Jesus name

Lord my saviour arise over(mention) prove yourself great and disgrace all shame and delays affecting me in life in Jesus name

Lord nothing is impossible for you to do arise and put an end to whatever cause my heart to panic or fear in Jesus name

Lord where it has been said that I will fail let me enjoy victory and success in a divine way in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it,never let us become abandoned vessels in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of God is my refuge and my strength. The spirit of the lord is upon me, He is directing me daily, He gives me right utterance always. I can never be at the wrong place at the wrong time because the one that watch over me never sleep nor slumber. My ears henceforth hears good news, my hands receives good news and shares them. That which is giving concern to me receive divine approvement to the glory of God. Delay is over, stagnation ends now, sorrow will never have a stand, lack will have no room in and around me. My God is the maker and creator of everything and He is making all things work together for my good. Nothing is impossible for me, I therefore operate in unlimited possibilities in all aspects of my life in Jesus name Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th July 2019 [Day 205]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...