Search This Blog

Saturday 13 July 2019

Prayer from Matthew 6:30

Song by Civillia D Martin

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heav’n and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant Friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free,
For His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

“Let not your heart be troubled,” His tender word I hear,
And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,
When songs give place to sighing, when hope within me dies,
I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive and green today and tomorrow is [cut and] thrown [as fuel] into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith!
MATTHEW 6:30 AMP

Prayer

Almighty king I magnify your name and worship your majesty for who you are to me

Lord eternal I thank you for your loving kindness and grace made available for me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your mercy upon me and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Glorious king have your way this day in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord I want to have an encounter that will wipe away all heaviness off my heart with you in Jesus name

Holy spirit speak to my heart and soul this day and fill me with more of you like never before in Jesus name

Glorious one thank you for the assurance and confidence your word gives me on daily basis in Jesus name

Everlasting king you created all things and nothing is difficult for you, whatever seem like a high mountain before me in life give me victory over them all in Jesus name

Lord under no circumstance do not let my nakedness be source of joy to the enemy in Jesus name

Lord the situation that has cause so much discouragement in me this day arise and renew all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper, every tongue that rise against me in judgement is condemned in Jesus name

I decree my faith is daily increased and no matter the size, it is moving mountains in Jesus name

I cast out every doubt in my life that makes me feel like my prayers aren't answered in Jesus name

I decree I am free from all generational misfortune hanging over my generation and destiny in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues or your understanding over all your desires and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let us experience victory at all fronts and in all we do in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Victory belongs to Jesus over my life, I will never be a prey in the hands of the enemy. My soul is daily revitalised by the word of God. I have the living water overflowing in and through me. God has not forgotten me because He promised never to leave nor forsake me. My life is daily uplifted and my joy knows no bound, I am saved from all works and workers of iniquity because I carry in me The King of kings. He is the fire burning in my soul, He has removed all impurities in every aspect of my life. God has given me a new song, I am filled with joy and adoration to the Most High God. He deserves my praise, Glory to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 14th July 2019 [Day 195]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...