Search This Blog

Friday 19 July 2019

Prayer from John 17:1-2

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

You've got time and season in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don't need the world to be the God you are
But in your mercies you've called us your own

After saying all these things, Jesus looked up to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you.  For you have given him authority over everyone. He gives eternal life to each one you have given him.
John 17:1‭-‬2 NLT

Prayer

Lord almighty I acknowledge your majesty and worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of eternal life through you

Lord thank you for Eternal blessing that await me and those I see on daily basis

Lord almighty thank you for making me your righteousness through Christ even in this perishing world

Ancient of days thank you for the power in your word that subdue all power and decree that is not of you

Lord eternal thank you for the renewal of my strength through your word on daily basis

Abba thank you for your name that is daily glorified in and around me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory in all aspects of life and for grace to excel in all I do in Jesus name

Abba I commit many who are yet to know you into your hands I pray that they have an encounter with you this day in Jesus name

Lord almighty everywhere I go make me a carrier of your glory beyond the imagination of man on Jesus name

Lord bring to manifestation your desires for me and shame all evil desires over my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit tabanacle in me always and let my life be based on your leading always

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your will only stand in all we do in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the eternal life given to me by Christ, I do not belong to this world. I am a carrier of His glory a trailblazer for the gospel of Christ. My life is daily depending on the power of God through His word. His light directs my path, my understanding is daily renewed, His wisdom fuels my wisdom and power. I receive strength from Him to do greater works in all aspects of life. My joy is in the word and He is my strength. He is the fire burning in my soul, the spirit of the living God is my companion and my wisdom. I am blessed and favoured to be a chosen generation, a holy nation, a peculiar person called to do greater works by the king of kings. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©19th July 2019 [Day 200]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...