Search This Blog

Saturday 20 July 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 11:6

Song

Glory be to God in the highest amen
Glory be to God in the highest amen
For His mercies endureth forever amen
For His mercies endureth forever amen

But without faith it is impossible to [walk with God and] please Him, for whoever comes [near] to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He rewards those who [earnestly and diligently] seek Him.
HEBREWS 11:6 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and extol your majesty

King of glory I thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your word that is daily set alive inside of me

Lord eternal take all the praise over my life and never let me be limited by circumstances of life in Jesus name

Jehovah remove every doubt in the place of prayer from my life in Jesus name

Almighty God lead me to the path you want me to go on and never let me jeorpadise it with the perishable desires of the world in Jesus name

Lord eternal have your way in all that has to do with me in Jesus name

Father let my faith daily increase and be strong as you pull me through circumstances in Jesus name

Elshadai wash off my life every impurities that wants to keep my life under obscurity in Jesus name

Lord by your faith in me let my life experience an upward movement that will put me of the height of fulfillment in life

Everlasting king erase every unwanted thoughts that is tearing my faith apart inside of me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I want you to guide me so that when my faith increase I will never become arrogant of what you are doing through my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord eternal take off every doubt in the place of my faith by your mighty outstretched hands in Jesus name

Lord I want to please you daily help me to do such till I see you in Glory

Father even when  it seem like my faith isn't working never let me give up or keep off your will in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted, erase all doubts in us and increase our faith as we draw close to you in Jesus name

*Personal Prayers*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have faith that can never be shaken, Christ is my faith and my life is to please Him at all time. Lord eternal uproot every seed of faithlessness from my life henceforth. My daily existence is to worship my father, my desire is risen daily to please Him who died for the salvation of my soul. His word rest inside of me daily, He directs my utterance. The lord guides my thoughts and my engagement. I am daily favoured. I can never be manipulated by the enemy and His evil works. I am totally empower by the word to walk by faith and not by sight to appreciate the words of Jehovah. I am opened to a new level of fulfillment in my life. Faith guides my steps, my faith is actively making ways for me. My life will and can never be stagnant in Jesus mighty name Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th July 2019 [Day 191]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...