Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2019

Prayer from Jeremiah 10:6

Song

I will lift up my voice
I will joyfully sing
Not for what You have done
But for who You are
You are the reason i sing
Melody in my heart
You are the song that i sing Jesus
I will praise You Lord

Everybody sing
He reigns x3 Forever more

Lord, You are so good
Blessed be Your name
In heaven You are the Lord
On earth You reign forever
Oh Lord how great thou art
Blessed be Your name

There is none like You, O Lord ; You are great, and great is Your mighty and powerful name.
JEREMIAH 10:6 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I exalt you and magnify your name for who you are to me

Lord eternal I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your loving kindness and mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed on Calvary for my salvation

Father you are great let my life begin to experience your greatness in all areas in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in me and manifest yourself in all that has to do with me

Lord eternal let my life experience a change that will birth new songs of thanksgiving in Jesus name

I decree this day I will experience overflow and abundance from God in Jesus name

I decree my life will experience divine fertility that will silence every voice speaking negatively into my destiny

I decree my entire time of waiting will be crown with speedy answer and favour in Jesus name

I decree my source will never run dry spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I decree I will not travail in pain over any situation in life in Jesus name

i decree nothing will shut my open heavens and doors of promotion in Jesus name

I decree my life will never be an abandoned place for regrets and sorrow in Jesus name

I decree this is my season of thanksgiving unending in all situation I face in Jesus name

I decree my labour is crowned with divine ability and favour therefore I will never lack

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, that which has been our utmost heart desire receive divine touch and manifestation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season, it is my time, it is my hour of visitation. Nothing can stop the promises of God from coming to fulfilment in my life. I am moving higher and soaring to the level of the blessed and highly favoured. My soul is daily revitalised by the power of the word of God. My joy will never know sorrow or sudden end. I am a success in all areas, that which I have laboured for I will not be found wanting in the time of harvest. Nothing will terminate my existence untimely. My day is blessed, I am blessed in the city, in the field, when I go out and come in. Nothing can stop my joy because it is divinely orchestrated, when people see me they see blessing, grace and favour of God in all ramifications. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 23rd July 2019 [Day 204]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...