Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2019

Prayer from John 3:27

Song by William McDowell

I surrender all to you
Everything I give to you
Withholding nothing
Withholding nothing

I surrender all to you
Everything I give to you
Withholding nothing
Withholding nothing

John replied, “A man can receive nothing [he can claim nothing at all] unless it has been granted to him from heaven [for there is no other source than the sovereign will of God].
JOHN 3:27 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and exalt you for who you are to me

Lord eternal I bless your majesty for counting me worthy to be your child through salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for another blessed day and grace of life to you be all the glory in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Lord thank you for the privilege to partake of the blessings in this very day glory be to you

Father I surrender all that I am and have into your hands take all the glory over them all

Lord eternal whatever you have kept in my custody never let me abuse the privilege of being and appointed custodian

Ancient of days deliver my life from self actualisation that will erase You from being my true help in Jesus name

Lord almighty is there anything you want me to release into your care that I am holding on to I release them henceforth in Jesus name

Father whatever gift you have deposited in me that is buried deep within today bring it to live in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot from my life any power that makes one to trust only in human ability in Jesus name

Ancient of days I commit my time in life into your hands orchestrate all that I do with my time according to your will in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let our lives bring glory to your name at every stage and point in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strong tower and way maker, He is my sustainer and defence. The lord has made room for me in all areas. My life and all that concerns me is surrendered unto the king of kings. I am a trailblazer for the kingdom of God. A custodian and creator of great things because He has deposited in me power to bring forth great things in life. I affirm that His word is my guard and guardian, His word is my shield and shelter. He has opened the floodgates of heaven in rememberance of His promise for me. Therefore my life is filled with abundance henceforth, nothing is missing or lacking in and around my life because Jesus is in charge. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st July 2019 [Day 202]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...