Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 8:13

Song by Donnie McClurkin

I'm walking in authority
Living life without apology
It's not wrong, dear, I belong here
So you might as well get used to me

My mother may not be a queen
But my father's king of everything
I'm adopted into the family
So I guess that makes me royalty

And he's given me dominion yes
Power over men, them yes
Everything I do is blessed
Promised me some great success
I am the authority
God of the majority
Livin' in my liberty
So you might as well get used to me

I'm walking in authority
Living life without apology
It's not wrong, dear, I belong here
So you might as well get used to me

We're children of the most-high God
Understand and believe his word
We never have to beg or plead
For our father will supply our needs

When God speaks of a “new” covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear.
Hebrews 8:13 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and extol your majesty for your amazing presence in my life

Abba thank you for the dawn of a new month and for counting me worthy among the living

King of kings thank you for always being my shield even when I least expect

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the authority given to me through your word  and the understanding of it

Father thank you for the new covenant that you have made available for me in the remaining of my years on earth henceforth

Lord thank you for making obsolete all covenant that you do not want to stand in my life any longer

I decree henceforth I do not walk in the authority of mere men but of the Most High king

I decree my story is changing with new level of greatness and glory in Jesus name

I decree my life is experiencing a new lease of divine appointment all around in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go favour will locate me even when I least expect in Jesus name

I decree my journey in life will not be brought to abrupt end by any power or force in Jesus name

I decree this new month as I enjoy new covenant I will also enjoy pleasant surprise in all aspects of life

I decree my hands will not lack, will not receive bad news or be rendered useless physically, spiritually, financially and other aspects of life

I decree my testimonies will never be cancelled because I am already a living testimony in Jesus name

I decree this season I will have my Peniel experience that will transform and transport me to the level I ought to be

*Begin to decree into August as you want the Lord to do for you, pray in the Holy Ghost if you can if not pray in your understanding*

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let the remaining of 2019 be a new year and me dawn, cause us to enjoy and not endure in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I walk in authority, I live a life of new covenant, all evil covenant has been rendered useless. My day is lifted up and brightly shines. This is my season of pleasant surprises, the things I see henceforth are goodnews. I am favoured, blessed, delivered, promotion locates me. No more failure, disappointment, disagreement or disadvantage occurrence in my life. I am a city set on the hill that can not be hidden. Everywhere I go the good news of Christ surrounds me, I will gather nations to rejoice with me, I will not have condolence visit either on my behalf or any one around me. The economy and the law favours me because the one who is in me controls all authorities. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 1st August 2019 [Day 213]

Happy New Month 📯 🎶🎺🎻🎺🎻

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...