Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Prayer from Revelations 19:16

Song

I have a father
Almighty father
He is king of kings
And lord of lords
I have a father

And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name inscribed, “KING OF KINGS, AND Lord OF LORDS.”
REVELATION 19:16 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father my redeemer I worship and glorify your name

King of kings I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are my father arise and come to my aid in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from my path every distraction that wants to keep me from focusing on you in Jesus name

Ancient of days terminate every attachment to the past that wants to slow down my future in Jesus name

King of kings you are the most powerful render useless every authority that wants to rise against your plans for me in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I do not lack because my father has made divine provision for me in Jesus name

I decree my life begin to experience divine help in all areas in Jesus name

I decree every road ahead of me that makes my heart sink in fear I scale through supernaturally because my father has gone ahead of me

I decree every battle that has been attached to my generation that is yet to be won, I am victorious over them in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues if you can if not pray in your understanding ask your father what you desire*

I decree concerning the vessel used to write this daily prayer and many impacted by it, no plan of hell or scheme of man will overrule the purpose and plans of our heavenly father in Jesus name

.*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of God is my strong tower, He is my father and provider. The lord has brought me into the season of divine establishment. Whatever I do, grace speaks and enables me to excel beyond the imaginations of men. He will never cut my future because of my past, In Christ I am a new creature, a new man, old things have passed away. I live a new life of supernatural guidance, a life based on the truth of the word. The word is making things right for me and everything is working together for my good. All impossibilities have become possible, because with My father nothing is impossible because in Him is all power. I am blessed to be a child of God and my life will continually showcase His blessings always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 9th July 2019[✓Day 190]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...