Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2019

Prayer from Psalms 19:1-3

Song by Chris Tomlin

From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creations revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God

Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night
None can fathom

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
You are amazing God

The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And the expanse [of heaven] is declaring the work of His hands.  Day after day pours forth speech, And night after night reveals knowledge.  There is no speech, nor are there [spoken] words [from the stars]; Their voice is not heard.

PSALMS 19:1‭-‬3 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and bow before you in total adoration in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for another privilege to be among the living this day

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for depositing the knowledge of who you are in me through your word in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for daily upliftment through the power in your word

Elohim thank you for making me a grateful creature and never allowing me to dwell in ungratefulness in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the unchangeable changer arise this day and cause divine change in all situation I am overdue for it in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are my guide henceforth lead me in the way you want me to go even when I am humanly unfit be my strength in Jesus name

lord in all that I do let your amazing grace speak on my behalf in Jesus name

King of glory your name is a miracle, perform your miracle over me and my entire household in Jesus name

Lord as the heaven declares your glory never let me fail in glorifying your wonderful name and proclaiming your greatness from nation to nations in Jesus name

I decree every element of the moon, sky, water, air and all that makes a day function works in my favour in Jesus name

I decree the power to excel supernaturally rests and abides inside of me and everyone that concerns me in Jesus name

I cancel every activity in the air, sea, below the ground working tirelessly against my God purpose that ought to manifest in my life in Jesus name

I disgrace every unwanted news planning to launch into my existence in Jesus name

I decree my days are filled with divine strength, nothing shall hold me back in Jesus name

I decree the power of the Most High absorbs my life henceforth and I do not work or function ordinarily but in extraordinary ability in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let our story change for the best and let all creation work for our favour in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am in this world. His name is strong tower, I run into it and I am saved. The unchangeable changer is changing my situation, doing the indescribable things that needs done and overdue in my life. My time to excel is here and now, my success will never know a limit, my testimony cannot be delayed. The word is working for me always, I call and bring to life things that are not as though they were. My brain receives divine touch and it function in a divine manner therefore all unnecessary deposit has no room in my brain. My memory is renewed by the word therefore no malfunctioning can occur or stay in my memory. My body is the temple of God so no sickness, curses or unwanted element can stay in my body. I excel in all that I do, I do not live in sorrow or regret. I soar high and high in life beyond the expectation and imagination of man glory to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©22nd July 2019 [Day 203]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...