Search This Blog

Sunday 7 July 2019

Prayer from Psalms 147:12

Song

I praise You
I praise You O Lord
I praise You
I praise You O Lord
In my life Lord
I see what you’re doing

One more time Lord
I lift my voice in praise
Of your name
I lift my voice in praise
Of your name

Praise the Lord , O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!
PSALMS 147:12 AMP

Prayer
Almighty father I magnify your name and return all worship due to you alone

King of kings I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for your love and mercy over me at all times in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sins and the precious blood you shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me, take preeminence over all I will be doing in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot from my life every self guilt that might want to limit me from appreciating who you are in my life in Jesus name

Father remove every doubt that stops me from giving you praise at all times in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the souls in this community, for their is a revival that will bring them to the knowledge of the true coming king in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the church of God for your word only will stay and gate of hell will never prevail over the church

Lord thank you for the leaders in all capacity, homes, school, community, church, government for you will continue to make your will stand through them and in them in Jesus name

Abba thank you for not allowing the desires of the wicked tabernacle over this nation at large

Lord thank you for the youths of this nation, for you will establish your truth in our midst in Jesus name

Lord thank you for as many you are making divine provision for and bringing out of obscurity henceforth in Jesus name

Lord thank you for those you are setting free from all confinement physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father thank you for the lives of many in hospital that you are preserving and for all the medics you are working through in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over things you can see or you cannot see, those you are expecting as well and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all of us impacted by it, because your word will stand in our lives and no storm will snatch us away in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of God is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and we are safe. The lord is my shield and buckler, He is my defence and present help. He is my promoter, provider and protector. He has filled my life with new songs and new blessings. The Lord has uprooted every sickness, limitation, diseases, trouble, sorrow, lack, accusations, delay and sadness from my life. Jehovah is changing situations for my good, He is causing a divine turn around where need be in my life and I am a living testimony. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 7th July 2019 [Day 188]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...