Search This Blog

Monday 29 July 2019

Prayer from Psalms 32;1-2

Song

I will bless the lord
I will bless His name
The lord has done me well
I will bless the Lord

Blessed [fortunate, prosperous, favored by God] is he whose transgression is forgiven, And whose sin is covered.  Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute wickedness, And in whose spirit there is no deceit.
PSALMS 32:1‭-‬2 AMP

Prayer
Ancient of days, you are worthy of all my praise and worship accept it all in Jesus name

King of kings your name is glorious and beautiful I magnify you for who you are to me

Saviour thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for moving every mountain in my path and giving me clear route to fulfill my purpose in life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing every iota of complain and lack of appreciation to you from my life

Jehovah have your way in my life let me always live a life of testimony

I decree in my going out and coming in I am blessed.

I decree my life carries divine blessings of God in all aspects in Jesus name

I decree every curse that has been standing against my life and being is totally reversed to sender in Jesus name

I decree my life will daily illuminates by the glory of God in every areas in Jesus name

I decree I will not be a disappointment to the body of Christ in Jesus name

I decree this new week favour will locate me and all that concerns me

I decree whatever has been said to be barren, failure, impossible and unfruitful receieve divine blessing in and around me in Jesus nam

*Begin to decree the blessing of God upon your life and household and believe it is settled on Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your word always be our shield and deliverer in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I  am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed and highly favoured, the spirit of the lord works in and through me. I do not know lack or penury, shame is not my portion. It is my season and plans of God to elevate and promote me is here now. I encounter the power of divinity daily, uplifting me from grass to grace and glory to glory. I cannot live a low life because I serve the one who is higher than the highest. Jehovah is my shield and my leader, He controls my time and season therefore, I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. This day and always line fall for me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage. Glory and honour of God shines brighter in my path. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th July 2019 [Day 300]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...