Search This Blog

Monday 1 July 2019

Prayer from Psalms 144:13-14

Song

You are good Your mercy is forever Hallelujah
You are good Your mercy is forever Hallelujah

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Let our barns be full, supplying every kind of produce, And our flocks bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our fields; Let our cattle bear Without mishap and without loss, And let there be no outcry in our streets!
PSALMS 144:13‭-‬14 AMP

Prayer
Almighty father I worship you and give you all praise due to you alone

King of glory thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for not allowing the world to swallow me up in the first half of 2019

Lord thank you for you mercy and forgiveness of sin

Father thank you for your promises that daily manifest in me

Jehovah thank you for the gift of life, health, shelter, provision, protections and many more that I can see or cannot see

Glorious father thank you for the wonderful word you send to me on daily basis

I decree this remaining half of 2019 lack will not use my life or home as permanent resident in Jesus name

I decree my barn will be full and overflow I will lend to nation not borrow in Jesus name

I decree whatever have been said concerning my life that are yet to manifest for 2019 will manifest suddenly to the glory of God

I decree this remaining part of the year will be like a new year as I enter into unlimited harvest in Jesus name

I decree everything that has been left unturned that needs to be turned for the glory of God to shine in my life receive the hands of God now in Jesus name

I decree this remaining half of the year 2019 I and all that concern me will not make up statistics for mishap or misfortune in Jesus name

I decree my life and that of my household are hidden under the shadow of the almighty in Jesus name

I decree my glory will not suddenly become a mat for people to drag or step on in Jesus name

I decree over this nation our economy received divine encounter and revival that all household shall testify to it in Jesus name

I decree I and all that concern me shall overflow in divine health and nothing will withhold the promises of God concerning us in Jesus name

I decree the long awaited promises that seem not forthcoming in my life henceforth receive the hand of God and it is released

I decree I will be sought after for goodnews and solutions in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues and decree into the remaining half of 2019. If you can't pray in tongues pray in your understanding*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, our barns will overflow, we will not lack never will we become abandoned. We will matter in glorious places in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season, my time to constantly shine. This is the beginning of a new year to me because my barns are filled up with divine produce. I live in abundance and harvest in multitudes. My life and dream are daily vitalised by the word of God. My testimony is yes and amen. What has been said to be over in my life by men God has caused divine revival over such. I am a living testimony, eyes have not seen, ears haven't heard neither has it entered into the hearts of men the wonderful things God has began in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st July 2019[Day 182]

Happy New Month 📯 🎶🎺🎻🎺


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...