Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 40:3

Song by Billy and Cindy Foote

You are not a God,
created by human hands
You are not a God,
dependent on any mortal man
You are not a God,
in need of anything we can give
By Your plan, that's just the way it is

You are God alone from before time began
You were on Your throne
You are God alone and right now
In the good times and bad
You are on Your throne
And you are God alone

You're the only God
whose power none can contend
You're the only God
whose name and praise will never end
You're the only God
who's worthy of everything we can give
You are God and that's just the way it is

You are God alone from before time began
You were on Your throne
You are God alone and right now
In the good times and bad
You are on Your throne
And you are God alone

Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable
That's what You are
Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable
That's what You are

A voice of one is calling out, “Clear the way for the Lord in the wilderness [remove the obstacles]; Make straight and smooth in the desert a highway for our God.

ISAIAH 40:3 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you for who you are to me

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that gives me light and life always

Father remove everything that wants to be an obstacle in my life in any aspect in Jesus name

Lord in your might let all junks that is erected over my destiny against your will be permanently removed so you can take preeminence over my life

I decree every power that is tormenting the work of God in and around me is totally silenced in Jesus name

I decree the grace of God works mightily around my life and being in Jesus name

I decree the resurrection power is bringing back to life all that has been dead that needs to be alive in and through me in Jesus name

I decree the Holy spirit is in charge of my thoughts and deeds henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over this nation every mountain of delay working against the economy of this nation is removed in Jesus name

I decree over each family and household in this community every power tormenting lives and purpose is negated in Jesus name

I decree all evil activity from the pit of hell fashioned against the body of Christ worldwide will never prevail over the body of Christ in Jesus 

I decree every crooked path are becoming straight in my life and the lives of many in and around my life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all that you desire change on, intercede for people you know or do not know that God will have His way in all areas*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let all crooked path be made straight, every mountain become stepping stone and let your purposed be fulfilled in our lives in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in and through my life. My path is shinning brighter and brighter each day. My destiny is daily uplifted by the king of kings. Every activity in my life is orchestrated by Messiah. I am a royal priesthood a holy nation and a perculiar person. I am set apart for wonders and wonderful works always. It is my season, it is my time, nothing can hold me back. Sickness can not take over my divine health because my body is the temple of the Lord. The unchangeable God is changing things around in and around my life to the glory of His name. Many will come to the knowledge of The Most High King through me because my life has just begin to experience the supernatural power of God over and over again in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th July 2019 [Day 185]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...