Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Prayer from Psalms 12:3,5

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Casting crowns
Lifting hands
Bowing hearts
Is all we've come to do

Adonai, Adonai, Adonai
You reign on high
We will rise, in Your name
Adonai, You reign on high

Reign on high
Oh You reign on high

The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:  For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord ; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
Psalms 12:3‭, ‬5 KJV

Prayer

Jehovah I worship and exalt your majesty this day and always

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days have your way in me like never before in Jesus

Holy spirit have your way this day and magnify your plan above every plan in my life henceforth in Jesus name

I break every chain of depression or self loathe hanging over my life in Jesus name

I decree an end to every flattering tongue wagging around my destiny and family in Jesus name

I uproot every evil root and deposit unwanted in my life and generation in Jesus name

I decree concerning my purpose here on earth nothing or no one will tarnish it in Jesus name

Father expose and reward every flattery passed into me with whatever you find appropriate in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel deliver everyone oppressed by anyone in high place or wherever over their life in Jesus name

Lord this day deliver me from oppressors and all forms of depression in Jesus name

Father terminate every power planning for my death spiritual or physically in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal  expose the truth behind every wrong accusations affecting my life and all attached to me in Jesus name

I decree the place of my safety will never be invaded by the enemy of my soul in Jesus name

I decree all tormentors will eat of their own fruit if they fail to repent in Jesus name

*Personal prayer either in tongues or understanding*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily pray and many impacted by it, let your word constantly shine in Our lives and never let us become an Enemy of the church worldwide in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am saved by grace not by works,my life is daily United with the spirit of the living God. I am daily transformed by the word of God that gives life to my soul. All negative gathering to mock my destiny are totally negated. This day whatever I do receive favour and I prospers. As I decree it is established and my destiny will always experience divine elevation. I am moved from where I was to where the lord wants me to be. No hinderance in my way, no questioning and nothing will deny me from the blessings of God all around me. I am divinely blessed and highly favoured. The lord supplies my need according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Halleujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th July 2019[Day 198]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...