Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Prayer from Matthew 6:25

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
in heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

It all belongs to You
All power belongs to You
in heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

“Therefore I tell you, stop being worried or anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted) about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, as to what you will wear. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing?
MATTHEW 6:25 AMP

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship and exalt your name for who you are to me

Almighty God I give you praise for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this promises you have begin to make manifest in my life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed on Calvary for my redemption in Jesus name

Abba all power belongs to you in heaven, the earth, under the earth and all the universe never allow any power to subdue my purpose with their power in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me afresh henceforth glorify yourself in and through me in Jesus name

Lord eternal take off my life every spirit of worrying that keeps my mind stuck in unbelief in Jesus name

Lord eternal take off any form of doubt brooding over my life in Jesus name

Lord increase my faith in you even when it seem like you are not aware let me always trust in your infinite power and omnipresent power in Jesus name

Lord help me to fulfill my purpose of creation never let me get distracted along the path of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty for every one facing any form of depression and self loathe deliver them henceforth in Jesus name

Lord cut off every tie that has been used to tie anyone or their destiny down in unpleasant situations in Jesus name

Lord for as many imprisoned falsely either physically or spiritually cause a divine visitation and set them free this day in Jesus name

Lord deliver me and my household from every generational stagnation in every aspect of our lives in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost if you can if not pray in your understanding against any form of self accusation in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us begin to experience your power at work in all aspects of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All the power belongs to Messiah and He is incharge of all that concerns me. He tabanacles over my destiny and situations. Jesus is being lifted high in my life therefore no sickness, depression, self loathe, failure and all negative impact or thought can take the center stage in my life. The lord has hidden my life under His shadow making me untouchable for any contrary force to His plans for me. I am favoured, I am holy, righteous, blessed, uplifted, delivered. Above all I serve the God who is  forever able to shatter the plans that works contrary to His will in my life because in Him I live move and have my being. Halleujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd July 2019 [Day 184]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...