Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2019

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:54

Song by Todd Dulaney


Hallelujah, you have won the victory (lift up your voice and say now)
Hallelujah, you have won it all for me

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty (yeah)
You are the risen king

By his stripes we are healed
By his nail pierced hands, we're free
By his blood we're washed clean
Now we have the victory

And The power of sin is broken
Jesus overcame it all, yeah, yes he did
(He has won) He has won our freedom (yes he has)
Jesus has won it all (it all, oh)

And when this perishable puts on the imperishable, and this mortal puts on immortality, then the Scripture will be fulfilled that says, “D eath is swallowed up in victory (vanquished forever).

1 CORINTHIANS 15:54 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and extol your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

King of glory I magnify you for your grace that is ever sufficient to me

Holy one of Israel have your way this day and take preeminence over all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Master of the universe thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your blood shed for the remission of my sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the victory you have given to me at every point of my life 

King of kings thank you for terminating the power of death concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God take control over my entire being and cancel all appointments of death in and around me in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every assignment of any physical or spiritual terminators over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree no power of death or scheme of man will have stand over my life and all that concerns me

I decree henceforth I and my household live an abundant life, nothing will cut short our glory or testimony in Jesus name

I cancel all evil revelations and proclamation concerning me and my family in Jesus name

I decree no sickness, disease or epidemic will use my household as main domain in Jesus name

I decree as Christ has broken the string of death all string of failure, disappointment, shame, suffering and whatever is against the plans of God for me is totally broken

*Begin to decree life over all that you want God to touch now pray in the Holy Spirit or in your understanding believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Lord concerning this vessel and all impacted by it,  every power of shame or lack of peace is negated in and around us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my time a new life is released unto me the power of death and hell is broken over my life and household. Only the plans of God will stand concerning me, every contrary plans are negated. The mighty power of God is working exceptionally over my life and family. My life experience no shame or pain, death has no stand in and around me. I receive and live in abundance at all time, sickness has no stand. My days of lamenting is over now, my light will never be hidden. It is my time to rule and reign because greater is He that is in me than he that lives in the world. The shame of the past has no power over me, I live a new life in and through Christ and my song is that of victory and thanksgiving. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th July 2019[Day 207]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...