Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Prayer from Psalms 47:6-7

Song

I praise You
I praise You O Lord
I praise You
I praise You O Lord

In my life Lord
I see what you’re doing
One more time Lord
I lift my voice in praise
Of your name
I lift my voice in praise
Of your name

Sing praises to God, sing praises; Sing praises to our King, sing praises.  For God is the King of all the earth; Sing praises in a skillful psalm and with understanding.
PSALMS 47:6‭-‬7 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and extol your majesty for who you are to me accept my worship in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy spirit thank you for always being my companion and friend in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin, the remission with your blood and salvation of my soul you deserve all the praise

Wonderful king thank you for this day of Testimony which you have counted me worthy to witness

I decree this day I will not have cause to cry over anything or anyone in Jesus name

I decree this day I will have a new song and praises will fill my being

I decree my joy will daily increase in Jesus name

I decree strength in every areas and cast off all form of weakness in my life in Jesus name

I command every power mitigating against my life to be permanently silent in Jesus name

I decree over every application that I have made or will make henceforth it will have a positive and fruitful reports in Jesus name

I decree into the heaven and to the earth whatever I lay my hands on will prosper, nothing will work against me either in the heaven or earth in Jesus name

I decree that which is the source of my weakness henceforth receive divine ability and strength in Jesus name

I decree open doors in this community, every evil label and stigma attached to this community an end comes to them in Jesus name

I decree evil revelations and reports will not stand, my life is not a haven for bad occurrence in Jesus name

I decree I am favoured and blessed in every areas beyond the imaginations of man in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over those heart desires you want to end in praise pray in the holy ghost or in your own understanding*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and many impacted by it, let our lives begin to have cause to be celebrated and never let us perish in the plan of adversaries in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a life of praises, nothing can steal my joy away. My light will always shine and never be hidden. My glory will never be truncated, whatever I lay my hands on will prosper, the blessed power of God fills my soul and rests upon my being. I am bold and strong because Christ is inside of me, Christ is my shield and my shelter. The lord is moving situations around for my good. Absolutely nothing is impossible for my God therefore all evil reports are changing around to positive reports to the glory of God and for my good. I am happy that I serve the king of kings, daily I am uplifted by His word , I am a carrier of His blessings and glory. I affirm that my life is hidden in His terbanacle and I am saved by His grace. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th July 2019 [Day 211]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...