Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Prayer from Matthew 9:6-7

Song by Jonathan Nelson


Got a story to tell you
'bout some things that I've been through
but I'm healed, oh I'm healed
Had some ups and some downs
Leveled to the ground
But I'm healed, oh I'm healed

Had to wrestle all night long
Wondering what went wrong
But I'm healed, oh I'm healed
Had some sunshine and some rain
Heartache and some pain
I'm healed, oh I'm healed

My God has touched me
Delivered
He set my soul free
My heart is mended
I'm whole again
No chains are holding me
Got my liberty
I am healed
I am healed
I'm healed today!

But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority and the power on earth to forgive sins” --then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your stretcher and go home.” And he got up and went home [healed and forgiven].
MATTHEW 9:6‭-‬7 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I glorify you and worship your majesty

King of kings I exalt you for who you are to me each and everyday

Almighty God thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many who are homeless into your hand arise father and send helpers to them now in Jesus name

Lord use me this day to reach out to many who are forgotten by society and family in Jesus name

Lord eternal as many who are sick sleeping rough on the road, today great physician visit them in Jesus name

Father for as many hospitalised or not with an incurable disease or sickness this day visit them in Jesus name

I decree anyone going through emotional or physical pain is set free in Jesus name

Lord for as many hooked on drugs right now you alone can set them free come to their aid in Jesus name

Lord eternal I commit all souls within this vicinity into your hands this day, for as many sinking in darkness deliver them and bring them to your light in Jesus name

Lord eternal you provide for animals in the sky, in the water even in the wild I stand in gap for many lives facing hardship due to lack, arise now and make provision for them in Jesus name

Lord for as many suffering in silence in any form of violence that is eating them up reveal yourself and the truth to them and give them way out and victory over it all

Almighty king I release every child in care of parents who are addicts before you Jehovah let them receive divine help and break chain of addiction in such home in Jesus name

Father put an end to untimely death cause daily by human factor in and around our community in Jesus name

Father in anyway I am overdue for healing physically or spiritually I claim my healing now in Jesus name

Mighty warrior remove every worry in my life that is stopping the manifestation of your promises for me in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in me and over(mention) make me victorious and let me testify

*Intercede for people around you now*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, do not allow our home to be a depositing ground for disease, failure and untimely death in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am.operating in the.power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My story has changed, the Lord has brought to manifestation His promises concerning me. It is my season of liberty, from stress, from disease, from pain, from physical or spiritual death, from debt, from evil company and monitoring power. The lord has turned around that which has put stigma upon my life, He has fine-tuned my destiny to what He wants it to be. I am free, I am healed, I am safe, I am lifted, I am washed in His blood therefore nothing can hold me down against the purpose of God. It is my time to make noise of the goodness and kindness of God which is daily increasing in my life, I am happy the Lord is working in me, through me and His word is making me shine brighter. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 10th July 2019 [Day 191]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...